Re: What's a Brinks 4000?

Thank you very much. I'll make sure I pass a copy along to the Judge, Mr
Sableman, and the rest of his dream team.

Even though I already have too many of these documents I already threw
away, I appreciate your support.

Jim Rojas

Email message sent to Jim Rojas
Subject: Re: Brinks Comment

Mr Rojas,

I live a few miles from a very small Brinks office. I was curious to see
if what you claim was true. Last night I paid a visit to the Brinks
office, and saw a large open dumpster there. I looked inside the
dumpster and saw bags of shredded documents and many boxes marked BRINKS
on it. I opened a total of 9 boxes and I was able to retrieve 9 copies
of the brinks bhs4000A installation and programming manual. I now
believe what you say is absolutely true. Brinks should have shredded
these manuals if they are so worried about protecting their nasty secrets.

This morning I put them in the mail and sent them to you. I hope you
find these documents useful.

Keep up the good work, and good luck with the case.

Marlene S.