Chorus:
O, I wish I worked for Brinkie!
Hooray! Hooray!
In Dallas Land I'll take my stand
To enforce our PSA all over the land
Away, away, Away down south in Dallas!

Jim Rojas has a real good notion,
Yet Mr Sableman is filing endless motions
Look away! Look away!
Look away! Brinkie Man.

But when Jim tried to take the panel over
He smiled and said s Vista20P is on order
Look away! Look away!
Look away! Brinkie Man.

Chorus:
O, I wish I worked for Brinkie!
Hooray! Hooray!
In Dallas Land I'll take my stand
To enforce our PSA all over the land
Away, away, Away down south in Dallas!
Away, away, Away down south in Dallas!

Before Jim could remove the panel and put it in the corner,
Mr Sableman said wait! he'll be right over
Look away! Look away!
Look away! Brinkie Man.

Mr Sableman flashed them their signed PSA
Jim then packed his bags and went on his way