Re: FBI XL-2T

pratheeps26@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Well I programed it have way. I can arm  & disarm it. So if anything
> happened the siren makes noise.I want to know some detail information
> about to program it to call upto 4 phone #.

It will call any number you program into it.  It will expect to hear a
special high frequency tone and then transmit the alarm or trouble code.
  It will then expect another high frequency tone (called the
"kiss-off") and hang up.  If it doesn't receive the special tone (you've
programmed it to dial a telephone number that doesn't have a central
station receiver on it), it will hang up and try again.  It will keep
doing this for a preset number of times (I believe the default is eight)
and then the keypads will go into "trouble".  They will display a
communication fault that you can only reset by powering the system down
and then back up again.  If you DO program it to dial your cell phone,
you'll see your home phone number come up on your call display.  When
you answer it, you'll hear "dead air" (the panel is waiting to hear that
special tone).  When you hang up, the panel will dial your number again.
  It will do this for the preset number of times.  You won't be able to
tell whether the panel is calling in a system trouble (like a low
battery), a fire alarm, or an intrusion.

Quit trying to be a "cheap prick" and call a local alarm company to have
your system professionally monitored!  :-)