Re: oye

On Sep 30, 3:20?pm, "Mark Leuck" <m..le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Mark Leuck" <m..le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>

> Duh, Freedom-64, based on a GEM-P1664-

I saw it at the show. The way it was explained, it seems they're just
melding the Freedom and the 1664 with some features from both.

Whatever!   Just let if go for about a year or so until all the bugs
are out .... then I'll give it a try.

They were also showing a new half size wireless door and window
transmitter. Looks neat but I'm kind of wondering about the range.
They were hedging on how far it could transmit compared to the older
unit. Runs of of two "button" batteries, so I can't imagine it's got
that much power/range, although other mfg's use those types of
batteries. I just know that compared to Ademco and Liner,  Napco's
wireless has got a lot more "punch through" capability. It's really a
shame that they've got to "downgrade" a product line in order to "keep
up" with the competition.