Re: oye

"Roland More" <NoSpamroland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:470477ea$0$32490$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Yes, it does have card access integration.
>
> I never noticed it before. I'll have to look a little harder. Did that
> start with a particular revision or has it always been there?

As near as I can tell you can swap the chip and add the door controllers to
some pretty old panels.  It does require the access chip upgrade, and then
you just add the door controller to the keybus.  The controller uses a
keypad address on the system.  The Gem access stuff is fairly new.  Plenty
of info is available for the ACM1D and 2D off the Napco website without
entering the tech library.  (have to have a password to enter tech library)