Re: Jim Rojas' Tech-Help Beta

jarjarbinks wrote:
> Frank Olson wrote:
>> Jim's Tech-Help Beta (one of the most useful programs I've
>> encountered) is now available for download at:
>>
>> http://www.yoursecuritysource.com.
>>
>> The link is on the FAQs page:
>>
>> http://www.yoursecuritysource.com/faqs.htm
>
> oh oh, you're next, Frank.

Bring it on Mr. Sableman.  There is nothing resembling any IP of Brinks
in that program.  And there's certainly nothing there that could be
considered a "hack".  Default installer codes are quoted (for various
manufacturers), but that's a long way from what anyone in our industry
would consider a "hack".