Re: A new approach

On Oct 13, 3:52?pm, Frank Olson <Use-the-email-
li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim wrote:
> >> From ASA?  Hahahahahahahahahaha...
>
> >> --
>
> > Yeah, I thought it was funny too.
>
> > But as soon as you're dead ..... it just might work.
>
> > Anything I can do to help you along..... just let me know.
>
> You could challenge him "pistols at dawn", but he's not allowed to
> possess a firearm because of his criminal record.

Pistols at dawn is for honorable people.

He doesn't qualify. He'd turn and shoot before the count was up.

He would be treated as a scumbag for the rest of his life, but for him
that would be business as usual.

On the other hand, it's quite likely he'd miss anyway. He hasn't been
able to touch a gun for too many years. I go to the range regularly.
And he'd make a MUCH larger target than I do. MUUUUUCCCCCH larger. In
fact, I could probably close my eyes and shoot in the general
direction of the smell of dying flesh and still not miss. 357's make a
REALLY big hole.