Re: Actually it does get more blatant, Mr. Brinks-man!!

I can tell from the handwriting and DNA on the post you're really Jim Rojas
not Frank Olson. You're not fooling anyone, you just think you are. Yes, I'm
better than Kreskin and CSI. Now if I can just figure out a way to log onto
someone's clock every time I come up with a revelation like this, without
having to go to law school of course, I'd be perfect.

Speaking of lawyers, some of the work I've seen posted here reminds me of
this song "The Ballad of Irving" http://www.stinalisa.com/Irving.html
Since you're Jim maybe you should send it to some lawyer you know of. But
this lawyer isn't looking for 143 to try to gun down, I think he wants
someone with a higher number, one nearly the last on the list. I think
Irving is a good descriptive nickname for a certain special lawyer.