Klan or Coincidence?

I am certain nearly everyone does code changes for customers when requested.
So you get a code change request from a long time customer with new
management. The list has a lot of changes, a few additions but mostly
deletions. When you complete the list you realize that after everything is
done, all the remaining names seem to be from only one ethnic group.
Coincidence? Maybe someone can't stand Cinco de Mayo or El 16 de Septiembre?
It seems that bad things still can happen when all your next of kin is
Mexican. I wonder if they'll refuse deliveries from UPS too since not only
is the truck obviously brown, most drivers around here are as well.