Re: Dear Valued Client...your alarm may or may not be dead

How'd you figure that out...I made every effort known to man to hide their
name.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/elrobo/stupidalarms/?action=view&current=lowbatteryletterBEUalarm.jpg