Re: Telguard

On Oct 15, 5:10 pm, "shotgun boogie" <thatsallfol...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Bob La Londe wrote:
> > Hellooo   Heeellllooooo   Heeeelllllllloooooo
>
> > I guess you guys just don't want me using the web portal.  I have
> > called several times, web formed, and now e-mailed a couple
> > times.  .
>
> It doesn't work for me either.
> --
> js
>
> - The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
> ( Also, the harder they bite, punch, and kick.)

Actually, I did finally get it setup and working for me this morning.
Drop me an e-mail at the address I accidentally included in my first
post and I'll give you the e-mail address for the guy who finally got
me going.  Its actually a decent system once you get all setup.  Seems
like they e-mail you an invite link.  You fill out some stuff, and
then logon.  then they authorize the account sometime in the next day
and when you log back on you can do all kinds of things include list
subscribers, change details etc.

My hotmail account rejected their invitation e-mail I guess, but one
of my private unfiltered addresses accepted it and I was up and
running in short order.

Bob La Londe
The guy who decides who we do business with.

The Security Consultant
PO Box 5720
Yuma, Az 85366

(928) 782-9765 ofc