Re: Who the heck is David Yorkey?

Jim Rojas wrote:
> David Yorkey apparently designed the look of the keypad, nothing more,
> and gave a halfassed explanation on how it is suppose to work.
> Scantronics did the rest. I'll pop one open and see who did what...one
> sec...just as I suspected...All the circuity is Copyrighted 1996
> Scantronics. Here are a few pics.
>
> Jim Rojas

Isn't there a law against usurping someone else's copyright??  I think
it's called "theft", but I could be wrong.

Note:  Robert L. Bass has often accused me of being a "sock puppet".
Mr. Bass is one of the most honest, fair dealing, and truthful guys I
know.  He would make an excellent "professional" witness for Brinks.
After all, he has almost as many complaints at the BBB as they do...
only for some reason they still think that Brinks is "OK" but RLB's an
asshole.  Go figure!  Please visit Robert L. Bass' online "presence" at
http://www.bassburglaralarm.com.  The Devil made me type this note.