Re: Jim Rojas' Tech-Help Beta

I've got the link up there, but the size of the file is too large for
the little space I have left on the web space given to me by the
supplier. I'll see what I can do to get more space to allow me to
upload the file itself.....

Always something with these damn computers....anyway the link is
"http://www3.sympatico.ca/rh.campbell/related.htm"; (for what it's
worth at the moment....scroll to the bottom of the page.

RHC