Re: Failure rate of window / door magnetic sensors

Actually your quite correct...I do remember one house that none of the
switches worked about a week after I put them it...after calming down a
pissed off client, come to find out ADT installer was there "testing" all of
my switches with a 12v 7amp battery and a siren. Duh. Homeowner wanted me to
replace all the switches...idiot. Told him sorry...outta warranty have ADT
fix what the exploded. He just smoked dem contacts till they blew open and
stayed open.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>