FBI XL-2T Installation

I'm replacing my old panel and keypad (FBI-1218) with the XL-2T. I've
connected all of the leads from the 4 zones but do not get a ready
light, I have checked the continuity on each zone and I get tone on
each. I did not connect the resistors to the leads as they were not
connected on the old system. Is this the problem or is there something
else? I tried programming the unit but still no ready light.

Thanks