Re: Window Sensors

>All of which is irrelvent to the point at hand

I see there is no such thing as INDUCED VOLTAGE. I wonder why then, in the
good old days especially, many alarm manufacturers would always caution
about running wiring in such a way to avoid inductance issues (like crossing
power lines at 90 degrees rather than run in parallel for any distance).
Furthermore, the build up and collapse of a magnetic field during multiple
strikes makes no difference? That is the basic technique for creating a flow
of electrons in a wire in the first place. I am certain you have been on the
rooftop of many a building. I imagine you took noticed of the devices
installed to deal with lightning. Those wires thickness designed to deal
with the brunt of a strike are measured in inches and fractions of inches,
nothing like puny class 2 wiring. You might believe that your ideas about
lightning are mainstream, but I think you out on your own here.