New Brinks v Jim Rojas Update

Tell Mr Sableman to stick it where the sun don't shine. And you can
please quote me on that. You can now run to the Judge, maybe she will
sign an order to have me shot on sight. Feel free to continue to file
whatever ridiculous motions you dream up.

Don't forget that I also do business in Canada, Mexico, South America,
United Kingdom, Japan, and most countries on this planet for that
matter, where I guess I am actively involved in the security industry. I
assume I will be keeping your staff busy for the next decade or so.

I hope Brinks is happy with your extremely poor legal advice Mr
Sableman.  You just couldn't leave me alone. I did tell you that I had
no plans to make any Brinks information public.  But since you still
won't listen to reason, I will make it my personal crusade to make sure
every dealer in the world knows all your dirty little secrets, once I
figure out what they are.  I don't plan to sit idle while you attack me.
Your witness David Yorky is a jerk, and knows full well that my
statements concerning your poor board designs are correct. Even
Honeywell will tell you. It's not rocket science. I kept quiet until now
because Ron Cats said he could help. But upon reading your bullshit
settlement...you cant have everything you own way...a settlement must be
fair to both sides, not just fair to Mr Sableman.

You assume I do business in Texas...so be it. I told you I do business
on the internet, which may include Texas. So if any dealer that just so
happens is located in Texas, and is connected to the internet, is that
why you assume I do business in Texas? We can also assume that Mr
Sableman has been circumcized. But is it true? I assume so. You have yet
to show the court JUST ONE customer anywhere on this planet that I
helped, or assisted in switching to another company, therefore
interferring with your protective service agreement. Why don't you just
make one up? And you know why? BECAUSE THERE ARE NONE. You assume way
too many things. Now you can assume that I am pissed off.

I'll start by adding everything I know about Brinks security in my tech
help program, which is MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Feel free to file
injunctions against my intellectual property. Please, I can really use
the extra money. Maybe then I can afford to hire a lawyer to get a class
action lawsuit going. Then, I will create a website in some third world
country that is not bound by any of Mr Sablemans assumptions or motions.
I was thinking BRINKS-SUCKS.COM. I'll get back to you on that.

Now that you really pissed me off...the gloves have come off, just as I
promised.

Jim Rojas