Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

"Roland More" <NoSpamroland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Details that those above him have verified and not only signed off
> on, but paid off as well. Remember I only made a comment, the rest is on
> him.

Not exactly, you made a "comment" then suggested because of my position I
had to know all about it and therefore must be keeping quiet remember? You
now say I insulted a dealer which I haven't unless you are the dealer and
even then that would not have changed my response to the original post. To
top it all off you bring in someone who has nothing to do with our little
debate here (Steve) and threaten his job.

If you have a complaint against me then I suggest you submit it however I
strongly suggest you examine some of YOUR posts before doing so