Re: looking for UL standards

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:5q7l32d8gl7nr2kp84a0uchfsi65hlfn1f@xxxxxxxxxx

> I was being facetious.

Went right by me. Didn't even blink.....

> > Our product is UL listed. We pay for that.
>
> What product?  No contention, just curious.

It's a part used by gas companies (natural gas - not gasoline). I'd rather
not post the trademark or company name. Our insurance company recently
reached an obscene settlement in a product liability case where tests showed
our part did not fail. You never know when a google search can bite you.