Re: Ademco Vista 20 X10 programming question

Ok... I got that... in what section.. with what code...

I saw something in *80 where I would uses a triggering event  and identify a
zone... but it didn't finish the idea...

I can use *80 to say Output function is triggering event (E)
Activated by Zone Number
Output is X10 (*79 stuff)

The Output Action makes no sense for X10... and I am not sure what address
would be output (I do know what Housecode though)

Again... for Zone 15 what do I need to set to send a X10 when it faults...

You may think its easy...but it baffles me...I can program the alarm zone
stuff, and the X10 automation stuff in my automation controler, but the X10
stuff in the alarm controller makes no sense to me...