New Axis 213 PTZ for Sale

I recently won an Axis 213 PTZ as a door prize at an Axis sponsored
training event.  I was looking at their NVR software and wound up
standardizing on Milestone awhile back.

Anyhow, I have no immediate application for a 213, if anyone is
interested in picking one of for a project, at a deep discount, I'm
looking for $800 for the unit, brand new in the box with all
accessories.