Re: Instant unlocker...

On Nov 19, 11:49 am, "Items for Sale" <g_ib6ub92...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Has anyone tried this?
>
> Looking at buying one.
>
> http://www.instantunlocker.com
>
> Thanks for any feedback.

RHC: Sir, before I reply, I have to tell you that what this gentleman
does is in direct competition with the unlocking services I also
offer. So you might want to consider my comments somewhat biased;
however, I can only tell you what I know and what I also hear.

What I KNOW is, I looked at this way of doing panel "unlocking" and
rejected it some years ago. It is quite high tech, but can pose a risk
to the dialers. The way it works is not "passive" in nature, but quite
the opposite. It forces the panel to do certain things in a way that
appears to pose a risk to the panel in some cases. What I also know is
it is quite expensive for each "unlocking", but does offer you the
advantage of not having to actually remove the clients locked boards
from in place.

What I have HEARD from some clients who send me boards is that it
doesn't always work.

This gentleman called me some time ago just as he was introducing the
product to see if I was interested. I made no sense to involve myself
with a methodology which I considered risky, as well as the fact that
it was somewhat limited in scope in that it wouldn't unlock all
versions of all DSC or Paradox boards. Other more reliable ways of
doing this are also far more comprehensive in nature. However, if you
don't want to stock replacement boards, this might be a solution for
you.

That is the extent of my knowledge of this product.