Re: hello

Gee, I'ld welcome you to the group, but I'm not sure that you would thank me
for it after a while.  LOL.

Ah, heck.  Welcome anyway.  Just don't hold it against me.

--
Bob La Londe
The guy who decides who we do business with.

The Security Consultant
PO Box 5720
Yuma, Az 85366

(928) 782-9765 ofc
(928) 782-7873 fax
alarm_wizard@xxxxxxxxxxx

Contractors License Numbers
ROC103040 & ROC103047

"Nathan W. Collier" <no@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> hello, ive been lurking for a few months and participating a little.
after
> getting a feel for the group its time to introduce myself despite any
> flaming it could potentially bring from some.
> i own two businesses that i pride myself in running with integrity.
> http://BighornRefrigeration.com (now Bighorn Tactical DBA Bighorn
> Refrigeration & HVAC) and Bighorn Tactical (http://BighornTactical.com)
MT#
> 219.  as a contract security company, selling/installing/servicing
> electronic alarms is an integral part of my business which brings me to
this
> group.  i hope to learn when i can, i hope to contribute when i can, and
> most of all i hope to learn ways of better serving my customers (ok, i
know
> that left me wide open...please dont bother).
>
> the anti-brinks ranting in this forum dumbfounds me.  if some of you
focused
> as much energy into promoting your own businesses instead of trying to
bash
> brinks i cant help but believe youd be better off.  instead of being so
> focused on your competition, sell the best product you can find with
> integrity and stand behind your product.  i have _never_ been the cheapest
> contractor on any job i bid, but i _always_ strive to provide the absolute
> best equipment, workmanship, and overall quality of service.  i find in
the
> end this means more than saving a few bucks.  im sorry to hear of mr.
rojas'