Re: Brinkley's "visiting" me!!

> That's probably a waste of your time. Too easy to get round.

At this point it's all symbolic anyway. The snake's venom has entered the
system, and the victim seems numb to its fate. When the prey submits
supinely, the only question is will the snake dine on the victim head first
or feet first. Either way its obliged to take it all. Its terrible maw has
no other option.

Then it will be on the move to a spot north of the ditch it seems. Some
activity up there seems to have attracted its interest. A treat perhaps, a
frozen dessert? Yessssss, you see it hasssss.