Re: ademco vista 20p

Crash Gordon wrote:
> I didn't spend time trblshooting the outlet, I just disabled it (removed
> outlet & capped it off) - there were 4 like that in that room...I think it
> was for something special since they were all mounted horz. at 5 feet.

Weird.  I remember a guy whose dad was a model railroad nut that had
some unique looking outlets all over his house.  Most of the basement
was mountainous terrain with myriad tunnels, tons of switch-backs,
bridges...  It was all "HO" scale and pretty awesome.  I was just a kid
but that basement sticks in my mind to this day...  :-)