Re: ademco vista 20p

or broken, or still have insulation on them.

weird: fired up a 15P saturday and it lit up and wouldn't let me into
programming, showing OC, acting weird like the keypads weren't
addressed...drove me nuts for half hour...back to basics...remove everything
from terms...and measure voltages...weird voltage on AC input...checked the
output of the 120vac outlet.... 30 VOLTS? Is that all? Gimme some freeking
static. Shit spent another 45 minutes fishing over to another outlet.
SOMETIMES THE STOOPID STUFF KILLS YA!

--
Crash Gordon