Re: Bass for President?

Well they did not give the answers I wanted, but at least my favorite
candidate (Ron Paul) was listed. (His views are not questions on the poll!)

For example, they should have the question.. Should we give billions of OUR
dollars to foreign countries? Ron Paul says NO! (Along with me and everyone
I know...)