GE and Alarm.com

Anyone here using Alarm.com? Do they like the service or features? I know
Alarm.com only uses GE panels. I am not a big GE guy when it come to regular
alarm panels. The only thing GE has that I have been trained on is what was
once Infographic Systems (Sapphire Pro and Diamond II) and is now GE
Security. For a year and a half after GE bought Infographic Systems we
couldn't get parts from GE because we weren't Cassi dealers too. Huh?
Apparently they didn't make what GE calls a "bucket" for the dealer network
for Infographic Systems only dealers to be able to sell them parts from. The
way GE butchered the Infographic Systems product line made me worry about
what they'd do to the remains of ITI and Caddx. It seems that GE is really
pushing their current NX series so I guess it wasn't something GE could
screw up after all.