Re: Brink's money talks.

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:oIsYi.20185
$Rg1.17945@trnddc05:

>> That is the same thing that went through my mind...
>
> Hmm.  I'm surprised anything can actually get through.

Actually a lot gets through, some of it all the way out the other side. I
do like to do my own thinking though, not just repeat some left wing (or
right) spew.

>> I could almost see the talking heads on the tube
>> spitting out that drivel and his drinking it in...
>
> It's fun watching cowards like you who hide behind pseudonyms posting
> personal attacks rather than reasoned argument.

Actually it's an anagrahm

and i'm not hiding anything all you have to do is remove the nospam to
email me. if i was trying to hide i wouldn't give that now would I?