Re: ADT agreed to pay slightly more than $2 million

Hey..but those shoddy practices keep US in bizness...eh? I say let'em
rip...the worse they are the more money we make fixing them. It's the likes
of Binky that need to be taken for a ride.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>