Jim Rojas service level

Jim, Would you like me to begin posting our emails now, with you indicating
that I would receive my unlocked panels in a few weeks, now one year ago?
We'll see if people think I'm flaming you then.  How about just send me my
panels.  If you don't know who I am, you're either lying, or have so many
piled up that you can't keep track of them.