Re: Remove a zone from ADT alarm system

Call them back and ask them to disable those zones remotely (over the phone
line) - they shouldn't charge all that much for that. Unless, of course your
system is due for a billable system check anyway (should be done every year
or year and a half).

Another option is to take those two tranmitters down and securely tape the
magnet to the case so the zone shows closed. Put them in a safe place and
next time they come out for a yearly system check...just ask the tech to
deprogram them then.

They do come out for regular service checks right?

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>