Re: Notice to Brinks

This is basically their trade secrets:

1. Install equipment that no one can possibly take over.
2. Make the contract print so small, not even another attorney can read
it without the use of a 10x magnifing glass.
3. Allow salespeople into misleading customers that they own the equipment.
4. There is no 4.
5. Allow a customer to purchase the equipment for $500, because of reason 1.
6. Allow the customer to think that Brinks will service their local
system without first signing a 3 year contract, which then nulifies the
purchase of said equipment. Afterall, Brinks doesn't sell their equipment.
7. Become a member of all the local BBB to make all problems
mysteriously get explained away, or seem to be isolated incidents. Which
just proves how useless the BBB program really is.
8. Allow eBay sellers to continue to sell their equipment, in hopes to
gain yet another unhappy customer that cant back out of the PSA.
9. Once the eBay customer signs the PSA, Brinks can now legally recover
this equipment at the end of the contract.
10. Let their employees drive the Brinks trucks home so they can avoid
paying commercial vehicle storage fees, fair wages, and pretend it is an
employee perk.
11. Allow authorized dealers to install in the name of Brinks to help
keep the attrition rate down in the lower double digits.
12. Allow authorized dealers to purchase brinks equipment, then back
charge the dealers when the customer doesn't fulfill the contract. This
way Brinks is out nothing, and the dealer is left holding the bag.

Did I miss anything?

Jim Rojas