PR: Access Control Systems at www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

>> In a newsgroup, staying low-key means
>> sending a crass commercial message no more than once a week.  (And even
>> THAT will get you flamed.)

Low key?  You must be joking.

>> Take a look at my postings here. I'm
>> not very vocal.  If even *I* am piping
>> up about this, you're probably WAY
>> out of line.  You're making yourself
>> and your company look bad.

You are cross-posting to groups not in
the original post.  That shows your motivation.

>> The best way to promote yourself in a
>> newsgroup is to contribute factual information
>> that impresses people with your insight,
>> knowledge, and competence...

I contribute as much more useful, on topic
information as if not than anyone in ASA.
I also periodically post PR messages identifying
the various categories of product which I sell.

>> Dumping your catalog onto the newsgroup
>> in bits and pieces, nearly every day, also
>> impresses people -- but probably not in the
>> way you intend.

The PR posts are not my "catalog" -- not even
close.  They are periodic.  I post one for each
major category about once a month.

> you can say that again

Ok.  The PR posts are not my "catalog" -- not

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics