Re: Composite Video

He needs all the help he can get if he's trying to sell product at over 4
times the price  of other on line sources, but I doubt if I help or hinder
his sales in anyway, its not my intent to do either and I really don't care
much either way.  I certainly wouldn't lose any sleep if he sold a few
baluns at his new reduced price of only 50% higher than other on line
sources or if he lost the sale of a few baluns at his old inflated price.
Nor do I care if anything I post directs people to his website with the end
result that they buy thousands of dollars worth of equipment from him, there
weren't going to buy it from me anyway.  Whether his business succeeds or
fails has absolutely no effect on my business and short of directly
slandering my business, nothing he says has anything effect either.

Doug

On May 24, 1:13?am, Frank Olson <Use-the-email-
li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Doug wrote:
> > The posted price on his website is likely to be only a fond memory by
> > now,
> > explained away by RLB as an error or another one of his famous "jokes".
>
> > Doug
>
> It's down to "$32 and change". He will of course deny it was ever
> anything else... like the pirated DSC files he had available for
> download from his server.

I'm guessing that you-all realize that you're actually "helping" him
by pointing out things like this.

Which iroinically, is something that I'm sure he's giggling all the
way to chemo therapy about.