Re: CP-01

news:4639452c$0$10299$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> This thing's a PITA.
>
> Clients HATE the exit beeping.
> I HATE the delayed signal...I get weird restorals with no alarm...it's
> STOOPID.
> Clients are confused because we don't call if they shutdown before the 30
> sec. so they think we are idiots because we didn't get the signal.
>
> I may just stop using the CP-01 option if this keeps up...let the Sheriff
> come get me, I'm not gonna lose clients over this.

You assume you will be able to disable it, almost all new panels you can't
but if you use Honeywell you can get around the beeps and delayed signals
although I don't see the problem with the weird restorals if you meant exit
alarms and recent closings which can tell a lot about how an alarm happened