Re: Alarm at a pool!

On May 17, 8:06 pm, lighty <werner_b...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On May 15, 5:41 pm, "Spyros Kintzonides" <spki...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > One of my clients wants to notify if someone fals in to his pool at his
> > hotel.
> > Does anyone have an idea how to hanndle this?
> > The solution with beams or VX40 does not work because of false alarms...
> > Any idea?
>
> > Thanks in advance...
> > Spyros-Greece
>
> I think, the best idea is, you should take a water-resistant megaphone
> (red-coloured !!!) in the pool. Attention! Pull that Thing not to fast
> on the Brain of the drowned people. Then he or she can cry self...

I have forgotten by my good tip for your problem with the pool:
You should tie a little plastic-bag on the loudspeaker from the
megaphone with new batteries (then he or she can cry so long and so
loud as they have mood.) and a note with a manual for the
mic...loudspeaker, batterie-change,and so on...and - thats a matter of
course - in all languages.
Then you can ending:
With the best wishes from my company !
Visit my shop !
I hope I can give you great Help for your little Problem.      L.