Re: Radionics Software Question

How much are the dongles for this program.  I have one for the newer Bosch
version, however, the older DOS version doesn't work properly on XP, so I
have to change it from computer to computer.  Any solution to this without
getting an additional dongle?  Or, if they're not expensive, how much are
they?