Re: access control single door?

Nick Lawrence wrote:

>Graham...
>Yes, but you have to share your RMR with Brivo!
>Nick

But you get RMR..  With a standalone they may want to self-administer.
I would imagine you would want to admin it yourself, and a computer
onsite is not always practical.  Jack's solution is a good alternative
too.

BTW.  I enjoyed you comments regarding CP-01 and the proposed NPFA
standard in the recent trade mag.  You have an excellent point, what
is to prevent would-be burglars or terrorists from reviewing building
plans on pubic record.