Re: New House Alarm - Am I locked out?

Roland Moore wrote:
> Speaking of read the contract, I don't know that this practice is legal in
> all states and I bet it doesn't stay that way where it is currently legally
> tolerated.

I believe the part about you don't know!  Let me help you. a contract is
an agreement between 2 parties, in this case.  if one party doesn't like
the agreement then they don't sign it.  if they do sign it then they are
a party to it and agree to abide by it. end of story.  the company uses
industry standard language just like every other company including the
one you toil for.  have you read the one the sales boys get signed?
apparently not.

>If this is what a company uses to get and retain business, things
> might not be going so well for them in a few years once the law catches up.

did you check their web page posted earlier in the thread and read about
all the awards they have received?  guess not.  seems they are doing
just fine without your sage business advise.