Re: Fire ALarm Systems at www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

E. Hill wrote:
>> None..I guess it's ok if homeowners or building owners burn their own
>> building down.
>> Sheesh aroun' these here parts we's gotta be Nicet 3 or 4 to just submit.
>
> DIY doesn't mean it's done wrong. I've seen DIY jobs that were done cleaner
> than some professional jobs.
>
> Eric

That hasn't been my experience.  We've cleaned up more "DIY" jobs than
you can shake a Bass at, but then...  these only apply to home alarm
installations.  I haven't seen a DIY fire alarm system for as long as
I've been in this trade (25 years now).

As for Bass "bragging" about his FA sales figures...  That's about as
believable as him being able to program the default screen on a Napco
LCD keypad to read:  "Attention Burglar!" on the first line and:  "Go
ahead.  Make my day." on the second.