Re: Alarm at a pool!

On May 15, 8:41 am, "Spyros Kintzonides" <spki...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> One of my clients wants to notify if someone fals in to his pool at his
> hotel.
> Does anyone have an idea how to hanndle this?
> The solution with beams or VX40 does not work because of false alarms...
> Any idea?
>
> Thanks in advance...
> Spyros-Greece

Have you considered putting a microphone (or hydrophone) into the
water.  It could work similar to a glass break sensor, sending a
signal when unusually loud and harsh noses are in the water, such as
someone falling in or swimming.  The only trouble would be to find a
sensor to work with the hydrophone.

Perhaps a simple glassbreak could be modified to be a "waterbreak".
The important thing would be to test it to see if its over sensitive
or under sensitive.