Re: Compass First Alert Personality Profiles

I am trying not to mention pricing for fear of being labeled an elitist
again.
If we are going to the penny I think it is about $100.00 less than what you
say you sell it for on your site (panel only ADI pricing). If you are Ademco
direct (we're not) it is much less. Since there is no kit for that panel I
was thinking of the panel and keypad price in the $600 range.