Re: Dictograph Security

The original residential control we used back in the early 80's was the 990.
It had the woodpecker relay. 6 volt DC panel, 1 zone with a panic zone. No
power input. Had to install a moose 6 volt supply and battery to power the
panel. There are still several of the 990 and 55-0 still in service in this
area. I may even have one or 2 in the attic. LOL