Re: Paradox Esprit fails to activate alarm siren in 3 Zones

Thanks "tourman" for this explanation. Do you think this job would require
an alarmco to do the work, would it be beyond me as the owner to alter these
zones from "silent"? Are there not any commands I could try myself to fix
this problem?

Regards, Joe