Re: Robert L Bass - liar extraordinaire

> I did not make up a name.  I shall contact
> her boss and let him know you're indignant
> about a copyright infringement...

You're going to tell them that _I'm_ indignant?
That ought to be interesting.

> Your callus indifference will finally catch up
> with you...

Yeah, those "calluses" really bother my toes.

> Of course, you probably will not live long
> enough to see this to fruition...

You figure it's going to take a very long time
to explain why you think I'm indignant?  Hmm.

> - but your heirs will suffer.

Naah.  They'll just divide the spoils and
head out to McDonalds to spend it all at
once.  :^)

It's interesting that you say the text you
wrote was a series of email messages
(all completely devoid of headers).  Yet
*now* you say you're going to complain
to someone.

Will the next "email trail" include headers
and names?  How many of your aliases
will get involved in this round table chat?
Did you order coffee and popcorn to keep
you awake in case the conversation lags?

Heh heh heh... :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass