Re: Tela-Link Radio's

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01C79559.E513B350

  "Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
news:46470f33$0$16336$88260bb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  I've got a bunch of TG-4s in the field.  Good stuff.  I've got one ap =
where that TG-9 might come in handy. Most other older installs will get =
replaced with TG-4s in the next couple months. =20

  Bob, I have a TG-7 installed recently that keeps tripping the ST =
output for no cell service. I had a great signal when installed, like 4 =
1/2 leds. Looking at the log shows it happens several times a day and =
usually restores right away. Tech support said to move the antenna, and =
I did that but to no avail. The signal strength is still excellent, =
although the first time I responded to the trouble the unit showed =
complete loss of cell signal. No moving of the antennal would show any =
improvement, and I had to power cycle the unit to get it working again. =
As soon as I did this, it showed 4 1/2 leds again. Still logging NSC =
several times a day. What do you think?

  js
------=_NextPart_000_006E_01C79559.E513B350

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV>"Bob La Londe" &lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:nospam@xxxxxxxxx";>nospam@xxxxxxxxx</A>&gt; wrote in =
message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:46470f33$0$16336$88260bb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>news:46470f33$0=
$16336$88260bb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>...</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I've got a bunch of TG-4s in the =
field.&nbsp;=20
  Good stuff.&nbsp; I've got one ap where that TG-9 might come in handy. =
Most=20
  other older installs will get replaced with TG-4s in the next couple=20
  months.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bob, I have a TG-7 installed recently =
that keeps=20
  tripping the ST output for no cell service. I had a great signal when=20
  installed, like 4 1/2 leds. Looking at the log shows it happens =
several times=20
  a day and usually restores right away. Tech support said to move the =
antenna,=20
  and I did that but to no avail. The signal strength is still =
excellent,=20
  although the first time I responded to the trouble the unit showed =
complete=20
  loss of cell signal. No moving of the antennal would show any =
improvement, and=20
  I had to power cycle the unit to get it working again. As soon as I =
did this,=20
  it showed 4 1/2 leds again. Still logging NSC several times a day. =
What do you=20
  think?</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>js</FONT></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01C79559.E513B350--