Re: WTB harsh envir motion

"Clancy Wiggum" <not@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:51is53dukn2haouh0h0g2urfoa027cevo2@xxxxxxxxxx
> Bob La Londe wrote:
>
>>Oops.  Meant Crow D&D. Genius is a different motion entirely by Crow, and
>>yes ADI has D&Ds in stock.
>

> Enough already.  You are the dungeon master.
>
> Jebus.

Ha, my voltage spike inflicts 2000 damage points on your integrated alarm
system welding multiple contacts closed including the relays in your motion
sensors.  You earn one experience point.

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from.

The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner
P.O. Box 5720
Yuma, Az 85366