Re: Intresting alarm Commercail Cleveland TV

Robert L Bass wrote:

>It's the same way with online sales.  The
>bad apples make a big splash but they
>don't last.  Remember that moron selling
>Tane switches?

Are you talking about Michael Ferer, the guy you called at midnight to
check out the competition?  He's still around, cancer-boy.

http://www.alarmcontacts.com

>Remember the idiot with
>the Lox-a-Matic?

They were your competition?

> Nassau and Alpine?

Same company.

>They're all gone and good riddance.
>Though I'd never wish death on anyone,
>Sabodish is also gone and it's not exactly
>a loss to the trade.  I have had numerous
>ex-customers of his contact me.  Most of
>them complained of being cheated.

Wow.  That is really low, even for you.  Of course since he is not
around to defend himself you get a free pass, right? - No.

You repulsive asshole...  Let's compare Mike's BBB report to your own:

Alarm Super Store:
http://www.trenton.bbb.org/nis/newsearch2.asp?ID=1&ComID=0221000017002615

"Customer Experience:
 One complaint has been processed by the Bureau in its three-year
reporting period. The complaint was resolved. "

Bassturd Burgla Alarms:
http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663

"Customer Experience:
Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record
The Bureau processed a total of 28 complaints about this company in
the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 28
complaints closed in 36 months, 9 were closed in the last year."