Re: WTB harsh envir motion

Thank you all for the help with this. The DSL line crashed , router called
in with a new IP address so it looks like a power failure or surge happened
right before this motion went on the fritz sending a false alarm. Could this
have any effect on this? The motion was also sticking in the activated
state, and going off on it's own when I tested it.
Dave